Friday, August 6, 2010

Goin' to the beach!!!!! YAY!!!!!

As my title suggests, I'm headed to the beach for a few days! I can't wait! The beach is my favorite place to go. :) I feel like I can do whatever I want there. I can read, run, relax, and just be. As one of my friends has said, "The sun will keep rising and setting, and the ocean waves will never stop." Those of you who are close to me know that I'm experiencing (what I think are) some deep depression symptoms lately, and hopefully this trip will help me snap out of that.

I've been asking around for some ideas about snacks on the beach while laying out/sitting on the sand. I'm already thinking wine/wine coolers are in the plan, along with some nilla wafers, because they're sweet and won't melt! What are some other suggestions? (Doesn't necessarily need to be healthy... just "beachy!" :) )

Thanks for your suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. So...I can not wait to hear how your beach trip is going. Hope you're having a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete