Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My apologies...

I've been gone... well not gone... but too embarrassed to blog. I've sort of fallen off the bandwagon in the eating department. I eat a lot of sweets, and I can't really seem to stop. They're all I want, and it shows. I've put on some weight--it's not ghastly right now, but I'm terrified that it'll get there.
On the upside, I still work out. I love it. I'm running more than ever, and I've incorporated more exercise videos because I was getting bored. (Sorry Jillian.. I love you, but Bob's awesome, too!) I'm still working out with my trainer, so I'm just hoping and praying that my weight balances out. Right now, it's doing it's usual steady incline. :( My energy to care is running out... the cheesecake, Nilla wafers, and white chocolate chips are oh so tempting...

Even though I'm off the bandwagon, I'm going to try to keep blogging. I enjoy reading your blogs and I know that it's boring reading about only eating habits. So I'll try to blog daily in some way. My life just isn't that exciting though. It's pretty routine. I wake up, work out, eat breakfast, go to work as an elementary school teacher, go home, eat dinner, facebook/watch tv, and go to sleep. I really need to put myself out there more because I'm so shy. I'm 25 and pretty much have no life at all. Not that I'm complaining... I enjoy being by myself. It very rarely gets old. It's just become too comfortable.

One thing I really enjoy doing is watching reality tv...(man that makes me sound like a total couch potato.) But really, my favorite show is Big Brother and it's right in the middle of it's 12th season. I used to watch it constantly because I had access to Showtime 2, but I don't now. It's probably a good thing because I'd spend my entire vacation in front of the television if I could see it. I love watching people interact with one another, whether they get along fine, get intimate, or get in fights all the time. It's all fun. I wish I had the courage to apply. I wouldn't last 2 days, but the experience would be so rewarding, no matter what would happen. I read about the updates on a spoiler website and get updates on my phone, so I always know what's going to happen before it's broadcasted on television. I enjoy that, believe it or not. So that's taking up a lot of my time these days.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll reveal something else about me... I just have to think about what's interesting enough for you to want to read about...

3 comments:

  1. Concentrate on the upside..you are still working out! Try not to go overboard on the sweets but treat yourself occasionally. That works for me. Try treating yourself in ways other than sweets...maybe a manicure or a movie or a new outfit or even a quick walk around the block. Keep up the exercise! Never stop caring..I have to take one day at a time..sometimes one hour at a time. Good to see you blogging again. Big Brother makes me laugh too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daily blogging is kind of a giant pain. I attempted that, and blogging in combination with other stuff, after a while, makes you end up like, "I have NOTHING interesting to say!"

    Everything in moderation, I guess. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having just reeled myself in from a month or so of "off the track"-ness myself, I totally understand. Just know that the most important thing about you is NOT your struggle with food. A few weeks or months of "falling away" from the plan does not define you. Please don't feel ashamed or overwhelmed by the task ahead of you. Life is an ever-constant sliding scale of our obedience and discipline. You'll get it back, because you're passionate about your health. LOVE your honesty on here! It's what we all need to hear. (Wow...not just a rhyme, but one with a homophone!)

    ReplyDelete