Thursday, July 8, 2010

Last night was normal....(I hope...)

Hello all!
Last night I went out to eat with one of my good friends. I hadn't seen her in a while and so we went to dinner to celebrate her birthday at the Cheesecake Factory! Yum!!!! Yes, I overate, but even the most normal eaters overeat at times! I had a glass of wine-the best wine I've ever tasted. I also had a yummy spicy cashew chicken dish (didn't finish it) and of course an entire piece of red velvet cheesecake with ice cream!

Overeat? Yes! Binge? No! (Lauren... quit feeling guilty... you never go to the Cheesecake Factory, you can have a piece of cheesecake!)

I was so full, but I was also on a big sugar high. I wanted to binge, but I also wanted to keep enjoying the high, if that makes any sense at all to those of you who are not overeaters. So I resisted the urge to finish off my chicken and eat anymore sweet stuff.

Enough about my accountability! That's boring, I know.

I'm having a hard time coming up with other things to write about on here. If anyone wants to know anything other than what I eat, which I'm sure is quite thrilling to you, then let me know, and I'll do my best to address them on here! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love that you said that even normal eater over eat every once in a while!! You are EXACTLY right. By the way...we still need to meet for coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep resisting those urges! So proud of you for all you have accomplished and for being binge free! Keep up the good positive work! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading whatever you have to write. For instance I found this post interesting and really related to battle between the desire to binge and not to binge. Sometimes it is so very hard to make the right decision even when you know what it is. I think you did quite well.

    ReplyDelete