Saturday, July 3, 2010

What a little alcohol will do...

So, last night, my mom brought us a bottle of chocolate wine to share. If you haven't tried it, like red wine, and like chocolate, I HIGHLY recommend it. It's one of the best things ever invented! :)
The only problem is, when I drink, I get really really hungry, and last night was no exception. After a couple of glasses (and a shot of tequila...shhhh...) I was ready to hit up the fast food joints, whip out the marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers, and indulge!

I didn't! :) :) :)

That's all I wanted to say!

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate wine sounds like a good treat! Kudos for not indulging afterwards. Mind over matter..it's all a brain tricking game. Proud of you for resisting! You are proving that you are strong! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete